zaterdag 11 juli 2009

UP FOR VOTING. Why I left my childhood

See here to see how you can win free t-shirts.




PLEASE VOTE Why I Left Childhood aka Revenge of the toys - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

I finaly finished the two other remaining parts.
So here You can see all six of them.

part 6/6


part 5/6


part 4/6


part 3/6


part 2/6


part 1/6


All together they wil form a design I made for subbing on threadless.
As said the global piece is named "Why I left my Childhood" (aka the revenge of toys)

Why I left childhood. Takes a twist on how children treat there toys (badly).
After a while the toys want revenge.
So to escape that I had to left childhood.
And In my design you should see the reasons why.


please leave a comment here or @ threadless

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten